Wednesday 29 July 2009

Winner Announced

Congratulations to Kenneth, our third challenge winner! He and his friends, James, Stuart and Wullie are getting ready to leave this Saturday to start their exciting adventure!

Read just a bit more about them below – we’re sure you’ll get to know them better as you follow them here on the site through photos, videos, tweets and Facebook status updates.

Kenneth MacKay
Age: 22
Job: Student (just graduated)
Hobbies/Sports: I do a bit of running (ran a couple of marathons) and go to the gym regularly. Enjoy doing a bit of travelling when I have the time and the money.
Interesting Facts: Used to play American Football for about 10 years before giving it up at the start of the year.
What are you looking forward to on the challenge? I mostly look forward to the pure adrenaline rush when we hit those rapids!
Biggest Fear: Anything that lurks under the water!

James Wright:
Age: 21
Job: Student (just graduated)
Hobbies/Sports: I LOVE playing football, get a regular get for the local side. I do a lot of gym work and running and am interested in most sports related activities.
Interesting Facts: Recently cycled the distance of the Tour de France in the gym.
What are you looking forward to on the challenge? I mostly look forward to THE WHOLE THING!!!

Stuart Reid:
Age: 21
Job: Student (just graduated)
Hobbies/Sports: Enjoy playing rugby with the team in town. I hit the gym in my free time, which I was able to do a lot lately. Also love movies and TV series.
Interesting Facts: Plays golf.
What are you looking forward to on the challenge? I mostly look forward to the Safari which will surely be very cool!
Biggest Fear? Crocodiles!!!

William 'Wullie' Cullen:
Age: 22
Job: Student (just graduated)
Hobbies/Sports: Like football, whether its playing it (outside or computer) and watching it.
Interesting Facts: Can't live without my TV shows and going to the cinema!
What are you looking forward to on the challenge? I mostly look forward to The Safari!
Biggest Fear? Drowning!

No comments:

Post a Comment