Monday 14 September 2009

Lucozade Challenge: Yacht Racing Post 1: We're on our way! (at last)

We arrived at Gatwick to meet our new winners, Al, Jon, Clare and Trevor. They're a little bit excited.. well, I say 'a little' - I actually mean A LOT.

Please say hi to Trevor, Al, John ( @satsooma ) and Clare!

You see, unlike the rest of the winners to date these four have had a bit more time to prepare themselves mentally for the challenge ahead. If you remember, this trip was postponed due to an impending hurricane... Yes. So no danger there then.
Much.

Our destination today is St Maarten in the Caribbean, via Antigua. I don't know about you, but when I hear 'Antigua' I then think of 'Tortuga' and then I think of Pirates of the Caribbean...

I can't see Johnny Depp flying around chasing ghosts on an F1 Americas Cup Winning Yacht though, can you?



Report back soon guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment